Double Click is a four-level course consisting of five modules each for learners of English from complete beginner to intermediate level. In full colour, the course combines active English language learning with a variety of lively topics presented in themed units. Its well-organised syllabus promotes the gradual development of all four language skills needed by learners to communicate effectively in English. The cross-cultural approach of the course stimulates learners'interest, focusing on topics carefully chosen to motivate.
- Five modules of two units each, per level.
- Realistic, stimulating dialogues featuring people in everyday situations.
- Development of vocabulary skills through interactive tasks.
- Exploring grammar tasks with thorough practice of grammar structures.
- Clear presentation and thorough practice of the target language.
- A wide variety of listening tasks.
- Writing sections containing models and project work.
- A wide range of stimulating and interesting texts.
- Pronunciation sections games and songs.
- Regular revision units.
- A story in episodes giving learners the chance to have fun while learning.
- Fully dramatized audio CDs.
- A full-colour Workbook with a Progress Tests Section.
- Special section on British and American culture.
- DVD Activity Books with factual reports in the style of TV documents.