Career Paths: Motion Picture Production is a new educational resource for motion picture production professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Career Paths: Motion Picture Production addresses topics including people on the set, scripts, postproduction, ratings, and career options.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
• A variety of realistic reading passages
• Career-specific dialogues
• 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
• Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
• Guided speaking and writing exercises
• Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher’s Book contains a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material.