OET Reading & Listening Skills Builder combines skills development with exam practice to provide a complete solution for candidates preparing for the reading and listening portions of the Occupational English Test(OET). Written by an experienced OET teacher in conjunction with renowned medical experts, it uses a variety of exercise types to teach specific techniques for the A, B and C sections of each sub-test and applies them to realistic test material.
- 10 units (introductory unit plus three units for each of Reading & Listening A, B and C)
- Detailed breakdown of test strategy for each section
- Grammar and vocabulary exercises focusing on key language for OET
- The equivalent of more than two complete reading and listening tests
- Audio recordings designed to replicate OET Listening tasks
- Full-colour photos, illustrations and diagrams
- Test tips for every part of the reading and listening tests
- Transcripts of all recordings
- Answer Key with explanations
OET Reading & Listening Skills Builder is suitable for members of all 12 professions eligible for OET and can be used in the classroom or for self-study. It is also a valuable resource for any healthcare professional wishing to improve the standard of their medical English.