This TOEFL study guide offers a concise and engaging coverage of the skills, strategies, and knowledge to improve both your test score and your academic English in a much shorter amount of time than with standard TOEFL iBT® test preparation textbooks.
Perfect for use as a primary course book or for independent study, TOEFL iBT ®Express helps you quickly and thoroughly prepare for the TOEFL iBT® test:
- Brief yet complete explanations and computer screen pictures of each question type clearly show what you will see on the day of the test.
- Skill Builders provide fully supported lessons to teach the most important skills and strategies for each specific question type .
- Authentic practice of the skills lets you apply what you learned in the Skill Builders to sample test items in the TOEFL iBT ®test style.
- Nearly 100 Express tips offer useful suggestions on everything from grammar and vocabulary to self-study advice and test-taking strategies.
- Special attention is given to the Speaking and Writing sections, two of the most challenging sections.
- Post - Tests for each section provide additional practice with all of the specific section skills.
- Two full Practice Tests simulate the test in content and length, further preparing you for success.
- An Answer Key with comprehensive answer explanations for all questions helps you understand why answers are correct or incorrect. Includes samples for Speaking and Writing answers.
- A complete Audioscript is included.
- A full audio MP3 program can be downloaded from the Express Publishing website Teacher's Corner Free Resources Audio CDs (https://www.teachers-corner.co.uk/free-resources/).
- The Express Digibooks platform offers a complete online/offline digital version of the book, including instant feedback on all tasks and progress monitoring reports. It is designed for use at home, in the language lab, or on the move.